2020 7th Summer Youth Meditation Camp Agreement Form
Dear Youth Camp Attendees:
Welcome to the GCBP Temple’s “2020 7th Summer Youth Meditation Camp”.
Before registration, please review and respect the following rules:
1. After completing the registration process, please stay for the full duration of the camp and follow the temple’s camp curriculum schedule. Do not leave the group without a reason.
2. During the camp period, please pay attention to your personal safety. If a participant needs to leave the camp for any reason, please obtain consent from the teaching Master. If a participant leaves the group or camp without notice, the temple is released from any liability of accidents incurred.
3. Please prepare and bring any personal medications if needed.
4. During the camp period, because the temple does not have enough bathrooms, please follow the shower schedule assigned by the camp staff.
5. During the camp period, please do not bring any valuable items (such as wallet/purse, cell phone, calculator, tablet, or hand-held game consoles). In case of an emergency need, please contact the teaching Master or camp staff.
6. Please pay attention to the cleanliness of the environment at all times. Please do not bring snacks and non-vegetarian meals into the temple. Please follow a vegetarian diet in the temple during the camp period. Do not waste and do not be picky about food.
7. In the temple, please do not speak loudly, chase, run, or jump.
8. After using the bathroom, please keep the environment clean for others’ use.
9. Please remember to bring the following items:
- Personal clothing for change, toiletries, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel.
- Comfortable clothing for ease of meditation (No jeans or tights).
- Outdoor shoes or closed toed shoes, light jacket, comfortable long sleeve clothing for ease of outdoor activities.
- Pillow, pillow cover, and sleeping bag.
- Light folding umbrella, flashlight, thermos cup, and bug spray.